Elsevier Conferences-7th International Colloids Conference – Sitges, Barcelona
The conference covered the following topics:
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano-medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques
In this occasion, Mr. David Montpeyó presented a poster concerning his research work related to the encapsulation of enzymes for gastric diseases treatment. Dr. Fernando Novio gave an oral presentation entitled: Amorphous coordination polymer colloids: Looking for novel biomedical applications based on the metal-ligand interplay; sharing some results of his research on coordination polymer nanoparticles as novel nanomaterials with biomedical applications in therapy and diagnosis.